If you’ve considered presenting to other high tech crimes investigators in 2012, we hope you’ll submit a paper to us! As always, the 2012 HTCIA International Training Conference & Expo organizers seek to provide the best possible training on the latest topics in high technology crime by the best speakers available.
To this end we’re soliciting speakers for the conference in the following areas (not an exhaustive list):
- Information security
- Investigations (identity theft, child pornography, cyber crime, intellectual property theft, white-collar, and corporate)
- Computer forensics
- Legal issues
- Courtroom testimony techniques
- Financial crimes – tax evasion & money laundering
- International trends – situations – experience
- White collar & corporate investigations
- Legal issues – civil & criminal
- Legal mock trial
- Report writing for forensic examiners
- Report writing for investigations
The 2012 HTCIA International Conference & Training Expo will be held September 16-19, at the Hershey Lodge, Hershey, PA. If you would like to speak on any of the above topics, or have a topic of your own, please contact Jimmy Garcia, chair of the Program Committee – email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!