Join AccessData for an informal look at the new features available in the new releases of Mobile Phone Examiner Plus (MPE+) and Forensic Toolkit! Ask questions, get to know your AccessData trainers and learn how to get the most out of your AccessData products.
DATE: Monday, September 20
TIME: 7:00 PM
LOCATION: Grand Hall A
What’s New in MPE+?
- Supports 1200 phones. Will support 2300 phones by January 2011.
- Instant on-site triage.
- File system is immediately viewable and can be parsed in MPE+ to locate lock code, EXIF and any data contained in phone’s file system.
- Extracted data is stored in AD1 forensic container.
- AD1s can be imported back into MPE+ to view data as if the device is connected.
- And more…
- Device Restoration! Use FTK 3.2 to quickly restore your forensic image to media for distribution, processing with other tools, etc.
- New email columns and views allow for faster access to specific email and calendar data.
- Global filters, carvers, columns, labels. These allow you to define your own columns, carvers, filters and more and have these available on all your cases.
- Enhanced file system support to include DMG / Ext4 / ExFAT / VxFS / MSVHD / AFF (Advanced Forensic Format) / Blackberry IPD.
- New Custom Carving! This allows you to define your own carvers to locate and carve virtually any type of file. Also import carvers, allowing you to take advantage of 300+ custom carvers available from AccessData and other users.
- Device Mounting
- Mount a forensic Image (DD / E01 / S01) as a physical device. Any tool that enumerates devices can find it. For example, Imager.
- Virtually mount a logical image (AD1 / L01) and physical image (E01 / DD / S01) as a virtual device or volume.
Don’t forget to stop by the AccessData booth #105/107!
Image: Ron Diggity via Flickr